Sunday, January 12, 2014

Haven't posted in awhile

Sorry y'all haven't posted in a while. I've been so busy trying to make everything work and advertise through social media's that I completely forgot that I even had this blog hidden in all my apps. 

So, what's new?! 

Well, a lot is new! We came out with our 'MERICA Keeps It Reel shirts. We started with the color grey, which was a huge hit then after the greys sold out a couple times I decided to go with the navy blue shirts with the same design. Again, the greys and the navy's sold out again and some people wanted black shirts with the same design. So I experimented with black and the black shirts were a hit too! 

I say I sold out but what does that mean? Well, RBA (Rod Benders Apparel) has sold over 130 shirts to roughly 30 different states! I will continue to blog so share this so more people can see! Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment